Thursday, July 10, 2014

Simpson spills beans on wedding



Jessica Simpson has told how her kids stole the show at her wedding.


The singer and actress, 33, wed retired NFL player Eric Johnson, 34, at the weekend in California.


The couple, who have two young children together, told People magazine how the wedding was “all about family”.


Their two-year-old daughter Maxwell was a flower girl, while one-year-old Ace was a ring bearer.


“Before I walked out, I kept hearing all the applause, so my kids got standing ovations!” Jessica told the mag.


She said of the big day: “It’s so surreal. This has been something we’ve wanted ever since we met.”


Meanwhile, Eric added: “I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying. I think my heart was exploding a little bit.”


The marriage is the second for both Jessica, previously wed to singer Nick Lachey, and Eric.





Simpson spills beans on wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment