Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sheridan wants to find love in 2014



Sheridan Smith has revealed one of her New Year’s resolutions is to try and find a new man.


The 32-year-old actress – currently appearing in The Harry Hill Movie and new BBC drama The 7:39 – has not been in a long-term relationship since 2010 and hopes to find love this year.


Sheridan revealed: ” My New Year’s resolutions are to stop smoking, that’s been my new year’s resolution for the last few years, but this year I’m going to do it. Spend more time with my family, hopefully, more work, keep grafting and plodding along I guess… Who knows maybe I’ll meet a fella!”


Meanwhile, 64-year-old Jim Broadbent, who also appears in The Harry Hill Movie, is resolving to be more healthy.


He said his New Year’s resolution was to: “Try to stay fit… whatever that takes. Walk and eat more sensibly.”


But Captain America star Hayley Atwell wants to take things easier in 2014.


She said: “My New Year’s resolution is probably relax more. I thought instead of being hard on myself this year I should do the opposite and my New Year’s resolution is to try and not be so hard on myself.”


And Myleene Klass wants to finish the New Year’s resolution she started in 2013.


She revealed: “It’s the same as last year but we’ve halfway got there. I want to learn Spanish. We’re working on it.”





Sheridan wants to find love in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment