Friday, October 18, 2013

Britney Spears goes to pound store



Britney Spears has revealed she visited a pound store to do some budget shopping during her latest visit to the UK.


The 31-year-old mother-of-two – who earned an estimated 14 million dollars last year alone – can’t resist a bargain and told Alan Carr all about the amazing finds she picked up on her shopping trip.


Britney said: “I actually went and got these matches that are this little (pinches thumb and forefinger together). They’re, like, the tiniest matches you’ve ever seen.


“And when you use them you burn your finger… They’re so cute because they’re so tiny. They’re really cool.”


The Work B**** singer insisted she can easily pop into discount stores without being spotted.


She said: “Usually I have glasses on and no one recognises me. I just go in and I’m really into what I’m doing and it’s really fun.”


Britney has a weakness for pound shop bargains. Gossip website TMZ.com has previously published details of her expenses, which revealed out of the 6.8 million dollars she spent in 2012, 75 dollars was spent at 99 Cent shops in the US.





Britney Spears goes to pound store

No comments:

Post a Comment