Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'll work until labour, says Holly



Pregnant television presenter Holly Willoughby says she is determined to keep working until the moment she goes into labour.


The 33-year-old, whose due date is in October, said she was speedily trying to wrap up filming for ITV’s new series of Surprise Surprise before her third child arrives.


Holly, who is well known for co-presenting flagship show This Morning since 2009, told The Sunday Mirror’s Notebook magazine: “It’s so hard to know when I’m going to go into labour. I’m just going to keep working until one day I don’t come back in again. That’s what I’ve done before.


“My job is sat on a sofa. I’m sitting down all the time on This Morning, and on Celebrity Juice I’m behind a desk. So don’t feel too sorry for me.”


Holly, who has signed up as the new face of Garnier Nutrisse Pearly Blondes Collection, also revealed she chopped off her trademark blonde locks and swapped them for a short black bob when she was 17.


“I felt like a different person, I’m a definite blonde,” she said.


“I think you are who you are, hair wise.”




Source Article from https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ill-until-labour-says-holly-122910820.html



I'll work until labour, says Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment