Sunday, June 29, 2014

Watch Robin Thicke Try To Win Paula Back At The 2014 BET Awards Performance



By Maurice Bobb



Robin Thicke’s apology tour to win back his estranged wife, Paula Patton, continued with his performance at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday (June 29) night.


“Good evening, my name is Robin Thicke. I’d like to dedicate this song to my wife. I miss you and I’m sorry,” he said before offering up the contemplative ballad, “Forever Love.”


The “Blurred Lines” singer sat at a black grand piano under soft black lighting, he belted out the song’s lyrics with restrained hope that the words would somehow mend his broken relationship.


“You’re my forever love, forever mine, forever yours, forever love,” he sang.


As smoke plumed beneath him, multichromatic graphics swirled in the background under the word Paula.


Paula is scheduled for release on July 1.






Watch Robin Thicke Try To Win Paula Back At The 2014 BET Awards Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment