Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jolie plans 'very little acting'



Angelina Jolie will do “very little” acting in future and has admitted that she would not direct the films she acts in.


The Oscar-winning actress has directed Unbroken, which stars young British rising star Jack O’Connell as the late Louis Zamperini, a Second World War hero and athlete who ran in the 1936 Berlin Olympics.


Jolie, 39, told The Sunday Times Culture magazine: “I’ll do very little acting in the future. And it’s funny, somebody said to me – and I think it’s true – what’s odd is that I wouldn’t direct the films I act in.


“Some of them, maybe, but in general I wouldn’t spend two years working on the things I’m in.”


Jolie has spoken of how Zamperini taught her to embrace challenges when she attended the premiere of Unbroken in Leicester Square in London.


The mother-of-six, who underwent a double mastectomy after testing positive for having a cancer gene and campaigned for peace in her capacity as a UN ambassador, also revealed she wants her eldest sons Maddox and Pax to see the film.





Jolie plans 'very little acting'

No comments:

Post a Comment